AUDIOBOOK REVIEWS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Murders, Monsters, Mayhem




Murders, Monsters, Mayhem is a feature being hosted by Jennifer L. at www.jennsbookshelves.com for the month of October and I'm thrilled to be participating in this blogging event! There will be zombies, werewolves, haunted houses, messed-up people and maybe even a good old-fashioned homicide thrown in there some where! Things to keep an eye out for:
  • Audiobook Reviews
  • Movie Reviews
  • Graphic Novel Reviews
  • Informal Essays
One of the things to keep in mind as you're reading my reviews and whatnot is the theme of True Horror. Last year I wrote about the epiphany I had regarding the nature of horror and, while I may not be addressing this theme directly in every review, it is the leitmotif that informs anything I write in the genre. You can check out the "Horror" reviews that I wrote last year:

I'll be posting links to all of this year's Murders, Monsters & Mayhem material to Murders, Monsters, Mayhem at Jennsbookshelves.com and; twittering using the #Mx3 hashtag. I look forward to any comments and recommendations you may have!



5 comments:

  1. So glad to have you as part of these event!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had my stuff together to participate. You are going to have a great time with Jenn's event. No doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower. Can't wait to see what awesome stuff comes out of this event. This looks like fun. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! Eager to keep an eye out.

    I'm sure Jennifer's plate must be full of fabulous books, but in case not, I highly recommend FIRE DANCE &/or DEMON SHADOWS by Mike Sirota. He's a legend in the horror genre and I had the honor of interviewing him last week. (You can peak at it at my wordpress blog...) In either case, best of luck with all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, here's the link: http://augustmclaughlin.wordpress.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete